The unofficial start of summer is about to arrive! Memorial Day Holiday weekend!
At Mars the Salon in West Hollywood, owner and designer Hiroko Fujikawa has come up with the quintessential "Memorial Day" creation! The nail design features stars, stripes and other festive embellishments, perfect for that holiday weekend BBQ or beach outing.
Looking for something fun to try for you next mani? Check this one out:
- First apply a base coat.
- Then, apply a white nail polish. Consider trying Essie Blanc ($8.50).
- Draw striped lines on the index finger with blue nail polish, like Essie Mesmerize, and a thin art brush.
- Now draw striped lines on the ring finger with red nail polish using Essie Lollipop and a thin art brush.
- Next, draw a star on middle finger with a silver nail polish using a shade like Nubar G150 ($3) and a thin art brush.
- Apply a hologram nail polish using a shade like Essie Jazzy Jubliant on the hand drawn star. Then repeat and apply hologram nail polish on the thumb and pinky finger.
- Apply a top coat and you're all done!
Super cute right? Let us know what you plan to do for your nails this holiday weekend with a note below!