Tuesday night's ELLE Style Awards 2016 were hosted by former X Factor panellist Nick Grimshaw. The annual celebration took place at London's Tate Britain marking the end of the British capital's Autumn/Winter 2016 presentations.
Click through the slide show to see our ten favorite fashion looks from the evening.
1. Arizona Muse wore a Ralph & Russo dress adorned with silver embroidered flowers.
2. Karlie Kloss wore a Stella McCartney gown, a Jimmy Choo clutch, and Jennifer Fisher earrings.
3. Bella Hadid wore a Julien Macdonald tasselled dress and Altuzzara boots,
4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore a Roberto Cavalli one-shoulder, long-sleeve, super short skin-tight black leather dress with a huge bow, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Anita Ko earrings.
5. Liv Tyler won an award for TV Actress of the Year for her role in "The Leftovers," which was presented to her by her friend Stella McCartney who also designed the long blue gown she wore.
6. Toni Garrn wore a white Hugo Boss pant suit with fringe on one lapel.
7. Charlotte Wiggins wore a short silver slip dress
8. Stacy Martin in a pattened draped dress by Miu Miu
9. Amber le Bon in a floor-length floral Dolce & Gabbana gown
10. Noomi Rapace in a dress and canary yellow coat from Moschino
ELLE Awards 2016 List of Winners
Inspiring Woman of the Year - Karlie Kloss
Style Influencer of the Year - Jourdan Dunn
TV Actress of the Year - Liv Tyler
H&M Concious Award - Alek Wek
British Designer of the Year - Roksanda
Breakthrough Star of the Year - Suki Waterhouse
Female Artist of the Year - Lana Del Rey
Outstanding Achievement - Annie Lennox
Outstanding Contribution to Fashion - Alber Elbaz
Male Model of the Year - Lucky Blue Smith
Fashion Designer's Woman of the Year - Arizona Muse
Actor of the Year - Matthias Schoenaerts
Accessories Designer of the Year - Anya Hindmarch
British Brand of the Year - Stella McCartney
Album of the Year - Jamie XX
Actress of the Year - Elizabeth Olsen
Editor's Choice of the Year - Clare Waight Keller, Chloe