Bella Hadid secured supermodel status on the red carpet at The 69th Annual Cannes Film Festival Opening Night Gala in the South of France. Bella joined a glittering array of stars on the red carpet, wearing a cutout nude and embellished Roberto Cavalli by Peter Dundas gown. She complimented the dress with a natural, clean and bright makeup look by artist Patrick Ta for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. Ta created a look that focused on a flawless, contoured complexion, soft smoky eyes and an effortlessly cool nude lip. Here's how to recreate it.
- Patrick prepped Bella's skin with a generous layer of Charlotte Tilbury's signature Magic Cream ($100) to give Bella's complexion a luminous glow and to create a smooth, flawless base.
- Next, Ta lightly applied Light Wonder Foundation in Shade 3 ($45) to ensure Bella's complexion looked clean and bright. We're told this is a look favored by the glamorous model. Ta then and concealed any imperfections with The Retoucher in Shade 2 ($35).
- Ta continued by lightly contouring Bella's killer cheekbones using the cult favorite, Filmstar Bronze and Glow ($68). "This product photographs amazingly and Bella loves a softly contoured look," Patrirck said.
- Ta finished the glowing complexion with Cheek to Chic Blusher in First Love ($69) on the apples of Bella's cheeks for a healthy flush and followed with a light dusting of Airbrush Flawless Finish in Shade 1 ($45) to ensure long wear.
- Bella wanted her eyes to look clean and bright. To achieve this look Ta used The Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate layered with The Dolce Vita ($52, each). Next, using the rich chocolate brown shade from The Dolce Vita, Ta used an angled brush to draw a thin wing, starting half way on the eyelid and smudged outwards for a smoky eye effect.
- To complete the look, Ta applied the fresh, nude toned K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink ($32) to compliment the naturally flushed cheeks and Bella's signature effortless look.
Thougts on Bella's makeup? Tell us what you think with a note below!